Monday, March 14, 2011

Journalism 101

Write Now Prompt 3/11/2011

I used to play sports when I was younger, but now I don't anymore. Soccer was a HUGE part of my life, but now it is more dominated by other things. I think it was because as a child, I moved around a lot and sticking with a particular sport at schools with people who I wasn't very familiar with was hard. Now, I don't have any sport in particular that I really love. However, I am a really big baseball fan and watch almost every Red Sox game in the baseball season. I even bought one of those $30 Red Sox baseball caps! I don't even wear it! I am primarily an observer of sports right now, I enjoy watching more than playing. My sister, however, is the "athlete" in my family and she is really good at what she does. i enjoy cheering her on at her sports games, and am really excited to watch her continue to improve! That is pretty much the past, present, and future of my athletic/sports life!

No comments:

Post a Comment